The Child Nutrition department utilizes a computerized meal payment system that:
- Provides a flexible payment system.
- Eliminates overt identification of free and reduced price students.
- Increases accuracy and accountability.
Each student receives his/her own personal meal account PIN number. This number is confidential and should not be shared with other students. Students will enter their number each time they make a purchase. Their number can only be used one time per day for breakfast and one time per day for lunch. All other purchases will ring at a la carte pricing.
HOW TO ENTER YOUR STUDENT MEAL ACCOUNT NUMBER USING THE KEYPAD IN THE CAFETERIA:
1. Enter your number
2. Press the green key marked ENTER
If you make a mistake entering your number, press the red key marked CLEAR and start over.
An account balance cannot be shared by different children in the same household. Money in a student’s meal account may be used for complete meals and a la carte sales. Money left in an account at the end of the school year will be available for the student’s use in the next school year. Students who qualify for free or reduced price meals pay accordingly. Applications are available from your school office.
Paying by check
Checks are to be made payable to FTCSC Food Services; write the student(s) name and account number(s) on the check. Please note:
- Elementary students paying by check for meals will turn the checks in through the classroom.
- Middle School and High School students paying by check for meals must drop their checks off to the main office drop box or to the Child Nutrition office by 9:00 a.m.
Checks dropped off after this time will not be entered and available in the student’s account until the following day.
Online payments can be made through Paypams.com. Paypams.com is a secure, convenient way to monitor your child’s account. Once registered, you may:
- View account balance(s) FREE!
- View purchases FREE!
- Receive email notification of marginal balances FREE!
- Make online credit or debit pre-payments (nominal fee applies)
Visit www.paypams.com now!
Nondiscrimination Statement: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.