Wellnews, our monthly newsletter focusing on a variety of health topics. Read this month’s edition.
FTCSC’s wellness program offers a wellness portal called MyWellness, where you can earn points by completing healthy activities and programs.
To get registered, go to mywellness.ecommunity.com and select Click Here to Sign Up under First Time User to create your profile. Fill in all of the required information using your legal name as it appears on your paycheck (your personal information will be kept confidential), scroll down, read and accept the Terms of Service, and click Submit.
Now you can enjoy your MyWellness portal! Once logged in to your homepage, click the Incentive Campaign to learn about the programs you can complete to earn points.
If you choose to join a wellness challenge or just want to track your daily activity, all steps will be tracked through a paired pedometer device and synced straight to your portal! To pair your device, follow the instructions in your MyWellness Registration Guide.
Whatever your health goals, the tools on your portal can help you get there:
- Log your food, create meal plans, find and print recipes, keep track of your water intake, and determine your personalized nutritional needs in Nutrition.
- Log your exercise, track your steps, & plan and download fitness plans in Exercise Logs.
- Track your blood pressure, blood glucose, cholesterol, and more in Health Logs.
- Take a free Personal Health Assessment (PHA) to determine your health score.
- Complete Wellness Workshops to learn more about ongoing health concerns or even health concerns for family members.
- Participate in Wellness Challenges, sign up for events, review your wellness screening results if your company offered screenings, or read the monthly WellNewsnewsletter.
- Explore the Health Library to learn more about almost any health concern.
- Click here to view the MyWellness video.