Skip to content
- Step 1: Log into Skyward Family Access. If you have lost or do not know your account information, use the password reset feature to reset your account.
- Step 2: If you are enrolling a new student, select the drop-down to the right of the ‘home’ icon, then select ‘New Student Enrollment’
- Step 3a: If enrolling for K-12, Click the tile labelled ‘2023-2024 New Student’
- Step 3b: If enrolling for Preschool, Click the tile labelled ‘2023-2024 Preschool New’
- Step 4: After clicking the tile, you will be able to begin the registration process by clicking on the ‘Start’ button in the lower left of your screen
- The registration form does not need to be completed in a single sitting, and will save your place as you progress. You may return to complete the form at a later time if necessary.
- Step 5: To complete registration, ensure that all fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are completed and proceed to the final step in the form to review and press the ‘submit’ button.
- Step 6: After submitting your registration, you will be contacted by school office staff to verify and confirm enrollment.