Welcome to FTCSC’s 2019-2020 registration!
We are very excited to welcome our new Future Flashes into our schools for the upcoming school year! Below you will find all the information you need to get your student enrolled. Follow the steps to begin registration!
Update: On April 29, Gov. Eric Holcomb signed a bill that changes the eligibility cutoff date for students entering kindergarten in the 2019-20 school year. Previously, a child was eligible for kindergarten in the fall of 2019 if they turned 5 on or before Aug. 1, 2019.
The new change is as follows:
- If your child will turn 5 on or before Sept. 1, 2019, you are eligible to apply for kindergarten.
1. Determine which school your student will attend by following the link to our School Boundary Map. Alternatively, you can enter your address and grade level on the School/Transportation Search page to find your school.
2. Gather the following documents:
- 1 proof of residency (Utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
- Student’s birth certificate (Student needs to be at least five (5) years old by September 1st)
- Immunization records
- Photo ID
Bring these documents to your child’s school. Please call to set up an appointment.
3. Complete the online registration form:
- If you are NEW to Franklin Township Schools, complete the form here.
- If you are unable to complete the online form, you may visit your elementary school to complete registration at one of our computer kiosks.
That’s all! Your student is now registered for the 2019-2020 school year!
For additional information including missing an enrollment date and other useful questions, please visit our Kindergarten Registration FAQ.