Welcome to FTCSC’s 2019-2020 registration!
We are very excited to welcome our new Future Flashes into our schools for the upcoming school year! Below you will find all the information you need to get your student enrolled. Follow the steps to begin registration!
Update: On April 29, Gov. Eric Holcomb signed a bill that changes the eligibility cutoff date for students entering kindergarten in the 2019-20 school year. Previously, a child was eligible for kindergarten in the fall of 2019 if they turned 5 on or before Aug. 1, 2019.
The new change is as follows:
- If your child will turn 5 on or before Sept. 1, 2019, you are eligible to apply for kindergarten.
1. Determine which school your student will attend by following the link to our School Boundary Map. Alternatively, you can enter your address and grade level on the School/Transportation Search page to find your school.
2. Gather the following documents:
- 1 proof of residency (Utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
- Student’s birth certificate (Student needs to be at least five (5) years old by August 1st)
- Immunization records
- Photo ID
Bring these documents to your child’s school on the days and times below:
– Daytime Registration will be from Tuesday, April 2nd to Friday, April 26th from 9:00AM – 3:00PM each day except for Thursday, April 11th and Thursday, April 25th.
– Evening Registration will be on Thursday, April 11th, 1:00PM – 8:00PM and Thursday, April 25th, 1:00PM – 8:00PM.
– If none of the dates work, please call to set up an appointment.
– To avoid the longer waits, we highly recommend coming to the school during the day to register between 9:00AM – 10:30AM or 1:30PM – 2:30PM.
3. Complete the online registration form:
- If you are NEW to Franklin Township Schools, complete the form here.
- If you have a student currently enrolled, please log into your Infinite Campus Parent portal account and follow the Online Registration link to register your NEW student. If you need your Infinite Campus Parent portal login information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- If you are unable to complete the online form, you may visit your elementary school to complete registration at one of our computer kiosks.
That’s all! Your student is now registered for the 2019-2020 school year!
For additional information including missing an enrollment date and other useful questions, please visit our Kindergarten Registration FAQ.