Welcome to FTCSC’s 2018-2019 registration!
We are very excited to welcome our new Future Flashes into our schools for the upcoming school year! Below you will find all the information you need to get your student enrolled. Follow the steps to begin registration!
1. Determine which school your student will attend by following the link to our School Boundary Map. Alternatively, you can enter your address and grade level on the School/Transportation Search page to find your school.
2. Gather the following documents:
- 1 proof of residency (Utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
- Student’s birth certificate (Student needs to be at least five (5) years old by August 1st)
- Immunization records
- Photo ID
3. Complete the online registration form:
- If you are NEW to Franklin Township Schools, complete the form here.
- If you have a student currently enrolled, please log into your Infinite Campus Parent portal account and follow the Online Registration link to register your NEW student. If you need your Infinite Campus Parent portal login information, please email email@example.com for assistance.
- If you are unable to complete the online form, you may visit your elementary school to complete registration at one of our computer kiosks.
4. Bring your documents to your elementary school for processing on the school’s registration days:
- Monday, April 2 Acton Elementary 8:00-3:00
- Tuesday, April 3 Acton Elementary 1:00-8:00
- Wednesday, April 4 Adams Elementary 8:00-3:00
- Thursday, April 5 Adams Elementary 1:00-8:00
- Friday, April 6 Arlington Elementary 8:00-3:00
- Monday, April 9 Arlington Elementary 1:00-8:00
- Tuesday, April 10 Bunker Hill Elementary 8:00-3:00
- Wednesday, April 11 Bunker Hill Elementary 1:00-8:00
- Thursday, April 12 Kitley Elementary 1:00-8:00
- Friday, April 13 Kitley Elementary 8:00-3:00
- Monday, April 16 Kitley Elementary 8:00-3:00
- Tuesday, April 17 South Creek Elementary 8:00-3:00
- Wednesday, April 18 South Creek Elementary 1:00-8:00
- Thursday, April 19 Thompson Crossing Elementary 1:00-8:00
- Friday, April 20 Thompson Crossing Elementary 8:00-3:00
That’s all! Your student is now registered for the 2018-2019 school year!
For additional information including missing an enrollment date and other useful questions, please visit our Kindergarten Registration FAQ.